We are among the prestigious organizations involved in exporting quality range of Indian Chickpeas. Offered range of chickpea is procured from the authorized vendors of the industry, who ensure the quality standards and guidelines in the processing of these products. These are processed under the supervision of experienced professionals, under clean and hygienic conditions. The detailed overview of the product range offered by us is mentioned as under.
Production/Harvesting: Harvesting of the plant is done when its leaves start drying and shedding and can be done directly or with the help of a harvester. In India, it is harvested in February, March and April.
India is the world leader in chickpea production followed by Pakistan and Turkey. Chickpeas are also grown in the Mediterranean, western Asia, and Australia.
There are two main kinds of chickpea:
Desi Chickpea is small, darker seed and has a rough coat, also known as Bengal gram
or kala chana or chhola boot.
Kabuli chickpea is lighter in colour, larger seed and has a smoother coat.
Chickpeas are used to make curries and are one of the most popular vegetarian foods in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and the UK.
Our products Categories includes the following range of products as mentioned below:
- * Chick Peas – 40/42 Count (13 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 42/44 Count (12 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 44/46 Count (11 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 46/48 Count (10/11 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 50/52 Count (10 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 58/60 Count (9 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 60/62 Count (8/9 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 62/64 Count (8 mm)
- * Chick Peas – 75/80 Count (7/8 mm)